This is the first post of our new Christmas Night blog. Since we just received your replies and comments from the Christmas Night Customer Satisfaction Survey, we wanted to share the information with you. Your replies and comments were overwhelmingly positive and I will summarize these along with the ” you could do better” comments:
- Over 90% found the website easy to use and navigate.
- 97% said the shopping basket was logical and easy to use.
- 73% rated customer service excellent, while 25% said it was good. We need to do better!
- 94% liked our information about shipping cost and method.
- 90% said product delivery was prompt and product arrived in good condition. 6.5% said it arrived on time, but was damaged. Very upsetting for both us and you! When items are damaged in shipping, we replace them at no cost to you, but then we need your help to claim against the freight company.
We solicited and received excellent suggestions on improving our customer service, delivery and overall experience with Christmas Night and we plan to act on those. Over 20% of the people responding offered us ideas for products and services and many of these may be used. All in all were very pleased with your response. In our next post we will share with you some of the comments and suggestions from our Christmas Night “Community”